- Control and manage the entrance of duly identified personnel through biometric, facial recognition and proximity readers, to safeguard clinical information and avoid possible unwanted access.
- Protect the information using the proper equipment to detect any possible fire outbreaks and, in the event of this situation, be able to control it in time.
- Maintain the appropriate equipment for realtime viewing of events that may occur within the data center and also monitor the actions carried out by personnel within this area to avoid possible damage or theft.
- The proper care of assets within a data center is very important, in order to keep it running, therefore, there should be a proper monitoring of the assets that enter or leave this area.
- To ensure the proper monitoring of signals by controlling the area’s temperature and humidity, in order to obtain a higher quality of energy and operation of the information center.